With our systems upgrade, we’ll be moving to the latest online and mobile banking technology and introducing new features that will make managing your money quicker and easier. You’re probably going to have questions about the upgrade, so we’ll be updating this page to keep you informed about how services will be affected during the transition and to highlight some of the improvements you can expect. Make sure you bookmark this page and check back often.
Another way you can stay current throughout our upgrade: Make sure we have your correct email address on file. We’ll be sending out email updates periodically in May and June with important notices related to the upgrade. Please contact us to make sure we have your current email address in our system. NOTE: For your protection, please do not include your Virtual Branch access ID, password, Social Security number, personal identification number (PIN) or any other confidential information in an email.
You can also prepare yourself by watching this short video, which provides an overview of our new version of online banking, It’sMe247:
We’re excited to roll out new systems designed to offer you more control of your finances!
Follow us on social media for updates!
Here’s the timeline of events as we roll out our new systems:
Friday, May 31, 2019
- As of 5 p.m. CST, PFCU’s Virtual Branch (which includes online access, the mobile app and Bill Pay) as well as Telephone Teller will go offline.
- If your direct deposit or payroll is received on 5/31, regardless of your payroll date, it will be posted to your accounts at the end of the day.
- Visa® debit cards will be operational with reduced daily purchase and PIN withdrawal limits. Please prepare by having extra cash on hand or by using your PFCU credit card. Visa credit cards will be fully operational.
Monday, June 3, 2019
- All PFCU offices will be CLOSED while systems are upgraded.
- Our new-and-improved Telephone Teller system will be available at 833.MYPFCU1 / 833.697.3281 (note that this number is the same as our main line except for the toll-free area code 833).
- The new version of online banking, It’sMe247, will be available. First-time login instructions will be provided to you by email on this day. They will also be available on this page.
- Any recurring transfers, alerts, and PFCU loan payments you had set up in your account before the upgrade will need to be re-established in It’sMe247. To prepare for this, we recommend making a note of your scheduled transfers so you can replicate them in the new system. These are different from bank-to-bank transfers set up in Bill Pay, which will transfer with the upgrade. IPAY (online bill pay) will remain unchanged.
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- All PFCU offices will reopen for normal hours. When we reopen our offices, wait times in our offices and by phone may be longer than normal as we assist members with our new services. We appreciate your patience as we make sure the upgrade goes smoothly for all our members.
- Bill pay users: There will be no change with the PFCU bill pay service. We expect bill pay information to transfer completely. However, after the upgrade we ask that you verify that all your payees have transitioned to the upgraded It’sMe247 bill pay.
- The new Apple® mobile banking app should be available for download by the end of the week. We appreciate your patience as we upgrade our mobile apps.When it becomes available, it should update automatically. If not, search for “Partnership Financial Credit Union” in the app store, update the app and then log in using same credentials as It’sMe247 Online Banking. NOTE: There may be a delay to the arrival of the upgraded mobile app. Members will be notified by email and at mypfcu.org when the upgraded app is available. If you are a member and we do not yet have your email address on file, please call us at 847.MYPFCU1 / 847.697.3281 or email us at email@example.com to add your email to your account information so you can be included in future email notifications from PFCU.
- New AndroidTM mobile banking app should be available from Google PlayTM by the end of the week. We appreciate your patience as we upgrade our mobile apps.To use the upgraded Android app, you will need to first delete the current PFCU mobile app from your device. Then, search for “Partnership Financial Credit Union” and log in using same credentials as It’sMe247 Online Banking. NOTE: Members will be notified by email and at mypfcu.org when the upgraded app is available. If you are a member and we do not yet have your email address on file, please call us at 847.MYPFCU1 / 847.697.3281 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your email to your account information so you can be included in future email notifications from PFCU.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO WITH THE UPGRADE
Here are some of the improvements you’ll enjoy with our systems upgrade:
- New look and feel: We’re introducing a new look to our online account access and mobile banking. You’ll notice in the mobile app and on the website in the login area something called It’sMe247. This is part of our new systems for accessing your accounts online and will offer you a user-friendly and secure way to log in. With our new systems, you will also be able to jump between multiple accounts without logging out. The new systems will allow you to have a single sign-on, meaning you’ll access all PFCU services with one login. This includes remote check deposit and other convenient features.
- [NEW!] Improved security with biometric login options: With the new app, we’re introducing new security features, including biometric login with a fingerprint or facial or voice recognition on mobile devices enabled with these features. If your debit card becomes lost or stolen, you’ll be able to manually lock the card until you find it. You’ll also be able to set text alerts to track transaction activity.
- [NEW!] Text banking: With the upgrade, we will be introducing the option to bank by text message on your mobile device. Instructions will be added here soon.
- [NEW!] Debit card control: If you misplace your debit card, you’ll be able to log into online account access or via the mobile app and opt to turn off or shut down your card. If you find your card, you can go into the system and turn it back on. This gives you more control of your card and provides you with greater peace of mind if your card is lost or misplaced.
- [NEW!] Virtual Strong Box: With the conversion, we’ll be adding a Virtual Strong Box (VSB) with free data storage space for securely saving your electronic files. You’ll also be able to save any PFCU transaction receipts in your VSB. You will access your VSB via It’sMe247’s online or mobile app. You will also have the option to purchase additional storage space for uploading wills, trusts, and other important documents. Please be sure we have your current email address on file to use this new feature. Watch this video to learn more about all Virtual Strong Box has to offer PFCU members:
- New Telephone Teller number: After the conversion, our new, easy-to-remember Telephone Teller number will be 833.MYPFCU1. If you enjoy using this method of account access, please make a note of this new number (our main business number will remain the same: 847.MYPFCU1 / 847.697.3281. Please note that you will need to re-enroll in our Telephone Teller system to use this feature. You can find Telephone Teller enrollment instructions here.
All PFCU members should note the following as you prepare for our systems upgrade:
- Make sure we have your current email address in our systems so we can contact you with important information and updates. If you are a member and we do not yet have your email address on file, please call us at 847.MYPFCU1 / 847.697.3281 or email us at email@example.com to add your email to your account information so you can be included in future email notifications from PFCU.
- Make a note of an internal recurring transfers and loan payments set up between your PFCU accounts, as well as alerts. These will not transfer over to the new It’sMe247 system. You will need to re-enter recurring transfers, loan payments and alerts in the new systems after the conversion.
- Watch for an email around June 3 prompting you to re-enroll in our online account access with It’sMe247. You will be directed to the login area of mypfcu.org, where you will enter a one-time username and password and then be prompted to establish a new username, password and security questions. Read our online account access enrollment instructions here.
- With the upgrade, you’ll need to either update your PFCU app on your mobile Apple device or delete and re-install the PFCU app for your Android device. You will be prompted by email to take these actions after the upgrade.
- Following the upgrade and after you re-enroll, we recommend that you log in to Bill Pay to verify that your payees are in place.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some frequently asked questions about our systems upgrade. If we missed anything, please email us and let us know!
Q: Why is the upgrade happening?
A: With our systems upgrade, we’ll be moving to the latest online and mobile banking technology and introducing exciting new features designed to make managing your finances quicker and easier. At PFCU, we’re always looking for ways to improve our products and services for our members. As part of this, our systems upgrade will streamline and simplify services, incorporate the most current technologies and remove inefficiencies. All of this results in a better experience for you.
Q: When will the upgrade happen?
A: The upgrade will begin at the close of business on Friday, May 31. New features will start rolling out on Monday, June 3, though our offices will be closed that day as we work to complete the upgrade.
Q: How will PFCU’s Virtual Branch change?
A: Services associated with our Virtual Branch, including online account access, mobile banking and mobile check deposit, will continue with the upgrade under the new name It’sMe247. We will no longer be using the name “Virtual Branch.” In addition, members will now use a single login through It’sMe247 to access accounts, whether through a desktop computer, the mobile app, or mobile check deposit. All of these services will be integrated with one sign on.
Q: What is NOT changing?
A: Bill pay is NOT changing with the upgrade.
Q: Will my automatic and recurring payments and transfers change?
A: Yes. Here is the revised schedule:
- Scheduled deposits (credits) to your account will occur in the morning of the scheduled transaction day. This is NOT changing.
- Scheduled payments and withdrawals (debits) from your account will now occur in the evening of the day they are scheduled.
- Scheduled automatic funds transfers (periodic payments and transfers from your account) will be completed in the evening of the day they are scheduled. You will see this reflected in your account by the next business day after the scheduled transaction day.
Q: How will account access change going forward?
A: You will need to re-enroll in our new online and mobile banking system, It’sMe247, as well as with our Telephone Teller system at 833.MYPFCU1 / 833.697.3281. Read enrollment instructions for Telephone Teller here and for online account access with It’sMe247 here.
Q: Will I have to redownload or update my mobile banking app?
A: You will need to redownload the app if you use it on an Android device. If you use an Apple device, the app should automatically update if you have set up automatic updates. If the app does not update, go to the App Store and search “Partnership Financial Credit Union.” Then download the new version. Note that there may a delay in the availability of our upgraded apps. We appreciate your patience as we work to improve our services for you, our members.
Q: Will my member number and password change with the upgrade?
A: Although your 9-digit member number will not change, the suffixes we use with different types of accounts will change. In addition, your username and password WILL change with the new It’sMe247 system. You will be prompted to re-establish your username and password when you enroll in the new system. Although you’re going to have to re-enroll, you can use your previous PFCU username and password when you establish your login information in the new system.
Q: How will eStatements be affected by the upgrade?
A: Members who are enrolled in eStatements should expect to receive a paper statement with their May transactions. Those statements will be mailed in early June. When the new systems are live, members enrolled in eStatements will begin to receive eStatements again with the June statement, which should be emailed on July 1.
Q: Will I need to order new checks?
A: No, you won’t need to order new checks. You can continue to use the current checks you have on hand. Your account number isn’t changing, so the checks you currently have should continue to work provided they include the Partnership Financial Credit Union routing number: 271989060. Note: If, however, you are using checks with your old, pre-partnership credit union routing number, please contact us so that we can provide you with new checks with the official Partnership Financial Credit Union routing number. Please note that we will be transitioning into using this routing number exclusively after the systems upgrade.
Q: How do I set up biometric login with the PFCU app?
A: Biometric login is a feature available with newer Apple and Android devices. This feature provides a faster way to access your accounts more securely with your fingerprint or with facial and/or voice recognition. To take advantage of this feature, first set up your biometric login on your device by going into your general settings. After you have enabled biometric login on your mobile device, log in to your PFCU account with your username and password, go into your settings and enroll in biometric login with your username and password. The next time you open the PFCU app on your device, you will see the option to log in with biometric options. Once this is enabled, you will not need to enter your username and password.
Q: How will I log in with a phone that doesn’t include fingerprint or facial recognition?
A: Once you have re-enrolled, you can always log in with your username and password.
Q: Can we expect any other enhancements throughout the year after the upgrade?
A: Yes! We will be adding some exciting new services in the future, including Quicken® QuickBooks, It’sMe247 online access to your PFCU Visa® and First Mortgage accounts.
Q: Who should I contact if I have more questions?
A: Please call us at 847.MYPFCU1 / 847.697.3281 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a PFCU member service representative will be happy to assist you.