PFCU Visa Debit Card for 13-17 Year-Olds
Open a Teen Checking Account & Score 2 Movie Tickets
When you open a Teen Checking Account, you will receive 2 FREE movie tickets for Regal or Marcus Theaters (while supplies last). Limit one per household. Not available to members who already have a Teen Checking Account. Offer available while supplies last.
The Teen Checking Account is for members that are ages 13-17, which starts them off at a young age to learn fiscal responsibility. The minor will be the primary owner and a parent/legal guardian is required to be a joint owner on the membership. The Teen Checking Account comes with a PFCU Visa Debit Card.
Features and Benefits
- No minimum balance required
- Mobile app with mobile check deposit
- Debit Card limit set at $105.00
- Debit Card with five ATM surcharge fee refunds a month (up to $5 each, from checking account only)
- Debit Card Control
- Text alerts can be set for low balance
- Online Banking needs to be set up and password shared with parent/guardian.
- Must enroll in eStatements.
- Parent/guardian’s account must be set up as an overdraft source.
No ATM deposits are allowed. Online Billpay and check writing are not available on Teen Checking.
Open a Teen Checking Account by visiting one of our offices.
Videos For Kids and Teens