When federal aid just isn’t enough, we’re here to help!
The cost of college continues to rise, forcing many students and families to resort to higher-cost private student loans to fill funding gaps. As a not-for-profit lender, Partnership Financial Credit Union (PFCU) has a unique ability to help members and families by offering our Student Choice private lending solution, which features:
- Zero origination or prepayment service charges
- Lower interest rates
- Simple one-time online application
- Deferment of principal and interest while in school
- Flexible repayment terms including graduated repayment for two years
- Convenient line of credit structure that lets you apply once and secure financing for your entire college career*
*Subject to qualification and annual credit review
For more information and to apply online, visit our Student Choice website by clicking the green link below.
Student Loan Refinance – Simplify Your Life, Amplify Your Funds
Repaying student loans isn’t anyone’s favorite task. And it’s possible you could have numerous loans with varying interest rates from different lenders, meaning you have to make multiple payments. If you are in grace or repayment on one or more private or federal student loans, PFCU can help make your loan repayment less stressful. With our Student Choice Refinance solution, you can refinance and consolidate your existing student loans into one convenient loan with a local lender you can trust — Partnership Financial Credit Union!
You may be a good candidate to refinance your student loans with PFCU if:
- you’re paying a high interest rate on your loans
- you have multiple private student loans and/or higher-rate federal loans
- you have a good credit history or a strong co-signer
(Remember, if you refinance federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans. These may include interest rate reductions, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans.)
For more information and to apply online, visit the Student Loan Refinance section of our Student Choice website by clicking the purple link below.
We look forward to helping you as you enter the next stage of your life!
Questions? For detailed information, please contact one of our loan officers at 847.MYPFCU1 / 847.697.3281 or firstname.lastname@example.org.