PFCU is dedicated to helping its members reach their financial goals. As part of this mission, PFCU has partnered with Upstream Investment Partners for Financial Planning Services. PFCU members can contact Upstream Investment Partners for help with the following services:
- Retirement/Financial Planning
- Employer Retirement Plans such as 401(k), 403(b), and 457(b)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA and Roth IRA)
- College Tuition Planning and Tax-Advantaged 529 College Savings Plans
- Insurance: Life, Health, Medicare Supplement, and Long-Term Care
- Mutual Funds
- Bonds: Municipal and Taxable
- Annuities: Fixed and Variable
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
Contact Upstream Investment Partners:
- Call: 847-656-8130
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: warnerfg.com
- Visit: 191 Waukegan Road, Suite 103, in Northfield
Meet the Team:
- Gary Chesin, AIF® (not pictured)
- Blake Warner, AIF® (pictured left)
- Russ Warner, AIF® (pictured center)
- Karen Fashandi, Administrative Assistant (pictured right)
Securities are offered through Sigma Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC.
Investment advisory services are offered through Sigma Planning Corporation, a registered investment advisor.
Use FINRA’s free BrokerCheck tool to research the background and experience of financial brokers, advisors and firms.
All companies are independently owned and operated.
Securities are not federally insured, are not guaranteed by Partnership Financial Credit Union or any affiliated entity, are not obligations of Partnership Financial Credit Union, and involve investment risk, including loss of principal.