PFCU is dedicated to helping its members reach their financial goals. As part of this mission, PFCU has partnered with Sigma Financial Corporation and Sigma Planning Corporation. PFCU members can contact Sigma Financial Corporation and Sigma Planning Corporation for help with the following services:
- Retirement/Financial Planning
- Employer Retirement Plans such as 401(k), 403(b), and 457(b)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA and Roth IRA)
- College Tuition Planning and Tax-Advantaged 529 College Savings Plans
- Insurance: Life, Health, Medicare Supplement, and Long-Term Care
- Mutual Funds
- Bonds: Municipal and Taxable
- Annuities: Fixed and Variable
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
Contact Sigma Financial Corporation and Sigma Planning Corporation:
- Call: 847-656-8130
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: warnerfg.com
- Visit: 191 Waukegan Road, Suite 103, in Northfield
Meet the Team: (pictured left to right)
- Gary Chesin, AIF®
- Blake Warner, AIF®
- Russ Warner, AIF®
- Karen Fashandi, Administrative Assistant
Securities are offered through Sigma Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC.
Investment advisory services are offered through Sigma Planning Corporation, a registered investment advisor.
Use FINRA’s free BrokerCheck tool to research the background and experience of financial brokers, advisors and firms.
All companies are independently owned and operated.
Securities are not federally insured, are not guaranteed by Partnership Financial Credit Union or any affiliated entity, are not obligations of Partnership Financial Credit Union, and involve investment risk, including loss of principal.