With a PFCU 1st Mortgage Loan you can purchase a home with a minimal down payment or take advantage of today’s low rates and refinance your current mortgage loan!
Saving for a down payment on your first home can take years. Now, PFCU is helping members buy a home by offering a program that may only require a minimal amount down.
Do you qualify?
- You must be a current member of PFCU
- Home to be purchased must be an eligible property type and a primary residence
- Member must have a minimum credit score of 620
- Your Down payment can be a gift from a qualified donor
- Members may be required to complete a HUD-certified Homebuyer Education course and receive a Certificate of Completion
- All loans are subject to PFCU and secondary market lending guidelines, additional restrictions may apply
Frequently Asked Questions on Mortgages
Documents Needed For a Mortgage Application
PFCU Loan Officers
Partnership Financial Credit Union – NMLS#409351
|Timothy Rapson – Evanston Office
|Theresa M. Guerriero – Morton Grove Office
Chief Lending Officer
Our loan officers can prequalify you for a mortgage in as little as fifteen minutes, over the phone! Once you are prequalified, you have a better sense of what you can afford and the prequalified status tells sellers that you are a serious shopper. It can give you the advantage you need in a bidding war against another home buyer.