With a PFCU 1st Mortgage Loan, you can purchase a home with a minimal down payment. PFCU also offers mortgage refinance programs that may meet your financial needs.
Saving for a down payment on your first home can take years. Now, PFCU is helping members buy a home by offering a program that may only require a minimal amount down.
Do you qualify?
- You must be a current member of PFCU
- Home to be purchased must be an eligible property type and a primary residence
- Member must have a minimum credit score of 620
- Your Down payment can be a gift from a qualified donor
- Members may be required to complete a HUD-certified Homebuyer Education course and receive a Certificate of Completion
- All loans are subject to PFCU and secondary market lending guidelines, additional restrictions may apply
Frequently Asked Questions on Mortgages
Documents Needed For a Mortgage Application
Access Your Mortgage Information Online
PFCU owns your mortgage, however, Midwest Loan Services acts as our payment processor. To see details about your mortgage, get copies of monthly statements or 1098s, see Escrow Analysis, and make a payment or set up recurring payments, create an account at www.MidwestLoanServices.com.
PFCU Loan Officers
Partnership Financial Credit Union – NMLS#409351
|Tiffany Mazzoccoli – Evanston Office
Mortgage & Consumer Loan Originator
firstname.lastname@example.org NMLS# 894601
|Theresa M. Guerriero – Morton Grove Office
Chief Lending Officer
email@example.com NMLS# 195737
Our loan officers can prequalify you for a mortgage in as little as fifteen minutes, over the phone! Once you are prequalified, you have a better sense of what you can afford and the prequalified status tells sellers that you are a serious shopper. It can give you the advantage you need in a bidding war against another home buyer.