All of our lobbies are now open!
Please keep in mind that we are making decisions based on the best interest of our members and staff,
therefore we have put in place some new guidelines follow for everyone’s safety.
- To maintain social distancing practices, we encourage the continued use of drive-ups and night drops at our Morton Grove and Des Plaines locations, as well as online banking and our mobile app.
- Please follow acceptable social distancing guidelines. All lobbies will have six-foot place markers to follow. At times, we may need to limit the number of members based on volume and traffic patterns.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all lobbies.
- Required face coverings in accordance with state and local municipal law.
- We may ask you to pull down your face mask upon entering and then recover for security reasons.
- You will notice clear partitions in the Member Service’s area to protect our members and staff.
- We ask that you have a pen with you for signing documents. If needed, we have extras for you to use and take with you.
- We apologize in advance, but restrooms and water/coffee bars will not be available to members at this time.
We thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support during this unprecedented time. Our goal now and always is to protect our staff and members physically and financially while continuing to provide outstanding financial services in a safe and friendly environment.