Stay informed and know what to do when your identity is threatened. ID Navigator Powered by Norton LifeLock provides you with tools and assistance so you can act quickly. As a VISA credit cardholder, you get complimentary access to ID Navigator Powered by Norton LifeLock or you can select a discounted Norton 360 with LifeLock plan.
The FREE service offers:
- Dark Web Monitoring
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts
- Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes
- Data Bread Notifications
- Stolen Wallet Assist
- Restoration Assist
- U.S. based Identity Restoration Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
What is identity theft?
Identity theft is when someone uses your personal information for their gain and your loss. Personal information can include your Social Security number, birth date, email address, and passwords. Criminals could potentially steal from retirement accounts, rental property and even commit crimes – all in your name. Sometimes it could take months or years before anyone notices and the restoration process can also be lengthy.
What is the Dark Web?
The dark web is an underground online community where criminals can go to buy and sell your personal information.
What does Dark Web Monitoring do?
Dark Web Monitoring shines a light on the dark web, notifying you if your personal information is found. Depending on your chosen plan, we can monitor for: your name, driver’s license, SS#, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, address, phone numbers, back accounts, and credit cards.
How will I be notified if my information is detected on the dark web?
We send you 2 types of Dark Web Monitoring Notifications:
1) Baseline/Historical Notification – sent within 24-48 hours of activation – if your primary email address is found on the dark web.
2) Ongoing Notifications – if new information is detected on the dark web going forward. We monitor your mailing and email addresses, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, account numbers, gamer tags, and more. Monitoring of the email address used for account creation begins once enrollment is complete. You are encouraged to add in your member portal additional information for monitoring.
After I sign up, when does LifeLock start monitoring my personal information?
As soon as you complete enrollment, Dark Web Monitoring of the email address used for account creation, name, date of birth, Social Security number, and mailing address, starts immediately.
Does LifeLock have a mobile app I can use to access my account?
Yes! You can use the LifeLock Identity mobile app.