Partnership Financial Credit Union (PFCU) donated $21,000 to local charities. PFCU has distributed $16,000 in funds granted by the Federal Home Loan Bank. An additional $5,000 in funds were granted by the PFCU charitable account. PFCU has distributed these funds to non-for-profit charities throughout local communities, primarily in the northern suburbs of Chicago.
Each charity was given up to $5,250 to assist them in their charitable contributions and important work they do throughout the community.
“We are excited to be able to make these contributions by reaching out to local charities to offer our assistance. We are proud to be able to continue our unwavering commitment to non-for-profit businesses in our local communities” Mary Ann Pusateri, CEO of Partnership Financial Credit Union.
Listed below are the non-for-profit charities that received funds:
- Morton Arboretum
- Wright Way Shelter
- Heartland Animal Shelter
- Maine -Niles Association of Special Recreation
- Soul Harbor Ranch
- Glenbrook South Instrumental League
- Y.O.U. Youth & Opportunity United
- Family Focus Organization
- Adoptable Friends
- Forest E. Powell Foundation / The Evanston Work Ethic Program
- Repeat Street
- Smokin’ BBQ
- The Giving Storeroom / Family Focus Evanston