Maximum Grant Funds Available–
Up to 6% or $24,000
- Minimum member contribution is the lesser of $1,000 or 1% of purchase price
- Must complete a HUD-certified Homebuyer Education course and receive a Certificate of Completion if you are a first time homebuyer
- Members must purchase a home within Cook County, excluding the City of Chicago
- Minimum credit score of 620
- Primary residences only on eligible property types
- Grant is forgivable after 7 years
Have questions? Please contact one of our loan officers.
PFCU Loan Officers
Partnership Financial Credit Union – NMLS#409351
Morton Grove Office
Des Plaines Office
Our loan officers can prequalify you for a mortgage in as little as fifteen minutes, over the phone! Once you are prequalified, you have a better sense of what you can afford and the prequalified status tells sellers that you are a serious shopper. It can give you the advantage you need in a bidding war against another home buyer.
Documents Needed for a Mortgage Application
- Copies of your most recent pay-stubs covering a one month period
- Copies of your W2 forms for the most recent 2 year period.
- If income is derived from retirement accounts, the most recent awards letter verifying the monthly retirement income
- Copies of your complete (including all schedules) IRS Tax Form 1040 for the most recent 2 year period.
- If you are self-employed Corporate Returns for the most recent 2 year period will be required.
- Copies of 2 months asset statements (all pages) for any and all accounts, including savings, checking and retirement accounts.
- Copies of a Government issued ID & Social Security card.
- If your loan request is for a refinance transaction a copy of your most recent mortgage statement.
- If your loan request is for a home purchase a copy of the fully executed signed purchase contract.
- Name and phone number of your homeowners insurance agent and/or Condo Association (if applicable).
Copies of the documentation can be submitted to any of our four offices or you can fax them to the following number:
Attention: Mortgage Department