Important Information About Procedures For Opening A New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or is added to an existing account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Are My Deposits Insured?
Yes! Your deposits are insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Who May Join?
Our current field of membership includes the employees of the following employment groups and their immediate family members related by blood or marriage:
- Public and private schools within Niles Township
- The Municipalities, Park Districts, and Public Libraries within Niles Township
- Barrington Consolidated Community Unit School District 220
- New Trier Township High School including all the feeder schools
- Evanston Township High School including all the feeder schools
- The Municipalities and Park Districts within New Trier Township
To view a complete list of membership groups please CLICK HERE and see if you qualify for membership.